Find out what cookies are, why we use them and learn how to update your cookie preferences.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded on to a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device. For more information see https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
How we classify our cookies
Cookies and the technology that uses them vary significantly between websites so it is important that you understand how we classify cookies that we use on our website (the “Website”).
Tier1fx cookies are “first party cookies”, that is to say that these are cookies set by our Website. These cookies are required for you to access and use the Website and for us to monitor the use of them. We do not share any of your data collected by the cookies with any third party.
Our cookies do not:
- Gather information that may be used to advertise to you on our Website or any other third party websites;
- Send you targeted advertisements on any other third party websites;
- Provide information to other third party companies such as social networks about your visit to our Website;
- Supply advertising agencies and networks with information about you so that they can present you with advertisements whilst visiting other third party websites.
Our cookies will:
- Enable you to complete our account opening application process and for us to know how far you have got if you leave and return to your application;
- Remember your login details;
- Make the Website look consistent;
- Allow you to interact with the services that we offer such as initiating the chat or comment functionality on the Website;
- Allow us to make sure our services work more effectively by monitoring visits and performance and errors. We achieve this through internal systems and Google Analytics when you visit our Website.
|.ASPXAUTH||This Cookie comes from authentication process and is the users login token both expire when the browsing session ends. The cookie gets expired when the browsing session ends|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||This Cookie comes from authentication process and is the users login token both expire when the browsing session ends. The cookie gets expired when the browsing session ends|
|CookieLanguageId||This Cookie is persistent with an expiration date, just setting the users language.(Culture and Language).|
|CookieCulture||This Cookie is persistent with an expiration date, just setting the users language.(Culture and Language)|
Please note that these Cookies are essential for you to use fully utilise our Website and application process to enable us to offer you with our services. If you do not accept these cookies to be used or set your browser settings such that it does not accept these Cookies, then you may not be able to access or use some of the Website functionalities, nor will we be able to provide you with our services.
Other cookies are third party cookies presented by companies with whom we work as part of our marketing initiatives. The third party cookies that we use are listed below and they provide information to the third party about your visit to our Website.
|utm||The Google cookie allows us to track user activity and improve website experience|
Most of these ‘other cookies’ are used to measure the effectiveness and performance of our websites. Whilst they do collect your data, we have endeavoured to ensure that the information they collect is anonymised.
Other cookies will:
- Provide information to our partners about your visit to their Website
We do not guarantee that the lists of ‘Tier1fx cookies’ and ‘Other cookies’ set out above are up-to-date but we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you of any changes.