One valid unexpired form of ID. This can be one of the following:
- National ID card (front and back side copies);
- Driving licence.
Please provide colour copies that clearly show your photo, name, date of birth, signature, issue and/or expiry date and serial number.
One recent* document verifying your current address:
- Utility bill (electricity/gas/water or landline phone bill);
- Bank statement;
- Residence Certificate, issued by the government or local authority.
* Issued within the past 3 months
Please note that further documents may be required depending on the type of trading account you are applying for.
- Please ensure that you have a stable internet connection, preferably not a wireless one;
- Make sure that you have typed in your correct password; it is better to type it in manually, rather than copy and paste it; Remember that passwords are case sensitive and that some letters such as “o” could be mistaken for digits, such as “0” (zero) and vice versa;
- If you are logging into JForex, make sure you have entered the correct PIN combination; you can find a step-by-step guide on this by clicking here ;
- Ensure that you have installed the latest Build of the MT4 platform or the latest Java release in case of JForex accounts;
- In the case of JForex accounts, you could try cleaning the Java cache;
If you still cannot login, please contact us via live chat, phone, email or via the Client Portal Help Desk.
If sending an email, please include your full name and account login. For security reasons, you must send the request from the email address that we have on record for you.
You can set up your own equity drawdown limit, ensuring a more effective protection of your investments. Once your equity falls to the EPM Stop Loss level you have specified, the system will automatically close all open positions and will cancel all pending orders.
Read more on Tier1FX EPM Stop Loss .
In addition, managed accounts, which are part of a MAM, are automatically removed from it. This enables you to close all positions on your account yourself and leave the MAM immediately, at any time.
Should you wish to join the MAM again, please contact our Support Team .
T1 STP Markup where the trading cost is built into the spread.
T1 STP Commission where we offer tight interbank spreads and a commission applies.
Both tiers offer significant spread/commission reduction, as your traded volume increases.
To find out more about our unique dynamic trading cost scheme, click here
Read more on STP vs Market Maker .
You can download MT4 for Mac here
They are not currently available for Blackberry and Windows Mobile OS.
Please note that funds can only be withdrawn via the method you used to deposit and profits can only be withdrawn via bank transfer.
In order to limit your exposure, once your Margin Level falls below 100%, you will not be able to place new trades and all pending orders will be cancelled.
JForex demos are valid for 60 days. Should you require an extended/non-expiry demo, please send an email request to email@example.com or submit a ticket via the Help Desk on your Client Portal .