T1 Company > Careers
At Tier1fx, we believe that our
people can move mountains
As a tech-oriented and ambitious trading broker, determined to make a difference in the industry, we are always looking for fresh talent and new ideas.
Tier1fx, a place to be ahead in the pack
At Tier1fx we have a big desire: Revamping the Forex Industry with a new way of transparent trading, and to achieve this we focus on every employee as we believe that their talent, passion, and drive to innovate, it will guide us to new horizons in our field. Therefore, we strongly support our employees’ development knowing that it´s the key of our success. And that’s what makes a career at Tier1fx more than just a job.
Are you an experienced FX markets professional who is looking to apply your knowledge and expertise into a fast-growing brokerage, determined to make a difference in the industry?
If you are an Account Manager / Sales Executive with a proven track record and a passion to grow and deliver, we would like to hear from you!
Tier1FX, the foreign exchange division of Hogg Capital Investments Limited, is a certified pure STP online Forex, Precious Metals & CFD broker, with both retail and institutional customers worldwide. We are looking for driven and passionate professionals to join our growing business development team.
The successful candidates possess a strong focus on establishing and maintaining long-standing relationships with partners and clients, be driven, positive and confident about working on own initiative and within a fast-paced team and would have the opportunity to grow within a dynamic team of professionals and benefit from a flexible work environment.
• Establish, develop and maintain relationships with clients and partners;
• Promote the company’s products and services;
• Help maintain high levels of client acquisition, retention and reactivation;
• Assist in implementing and promoting sales and marketing campaigns
• Contribute to managing and training the sales team.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar position
• Good English. Being fluent in another language is a plus.
• Proven track sales record in the industry and existing book of clients;
• Previous experience in a leadership position
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
• Pro-active, adaptive and driven, ability to work on own initiative and in a fast-paced environment
Let us know if you are interested by sending your CV at email@example.com