Tier1fx News


I am renting/sharing a place and have no utility bills under my name. What should I do?

We can accept documents that show someone else’s name, as well as your own name, however, we cannot accept a document that only shows the name of that other person. If you are not able to provide us with a utility bill or bank statement in your name, we can accept an alternative government-issued document … Continued

Can I send only one document if it contains all the required information – for example, my ID card also contains my address?

To better protect you with against fraud and identity theft, we are required by law to obtain two separate proofs of ID and address. If your ID card or driving licence includes your address, you can use these documents as proof of address however you would also need to submit a separate proof of ID, … Continued

How do I send you my documents?

Individual Applications: You can upload your documents directly to the to the Client Portal during the online registration process. Joint and Corporate Applications: Please email all documents, including the completed and signed application form, to

What documents are required to open a Joint Account?

The following documents are required to open a Joint Account: Joint Account Application form  Client Agreement Verification of both Joint Account holders, including: 1- One valid unexpired form of ID. This can be one of the following: Passport National ID card (front and back side copies) Driving licence (front and back side copies) Please provide colour copies that … Continued