The following documents are required to open a Corporate Account:
- Corporate Account Application
- Client Agreement
- Corporate Resolution
- Appendix A – List of Directors
- Appendix B – List of Shareholders
- Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association:
Please provide copies of these, certified by the Company Secretary or Director.
- Certificate of good standing:
This can be issued from the Registrar of Companies of the country of origin OR from a lawyer/solicitor.
If issued by a lawyer, his/her contact details (address and ID/passport number) need to be included.
- Verification of all Beneficial Owners(1) AND of all persons who have trading authority(2):
This consists of one form of ID and one recent (not older than 3 months) document verifying current residential address for each person(3).
- Proof of Business Address: utility bill or bank statement, not older than 3 months
NOTE: Please note that further documents may be required, depending on the nature of your business, your application and the type of trading account you are applying for.
(1) – Beneficial Owner: natural persons who hold directly or indirectly 10% shareholding and/or in the company or
beneficiaries that hold 10% of the property of the legal entity).
(2) – Employees granted trading authority do not need to provide verification.
(3) – If any of the Directors and shareholders is a corporate entity, we require the entity’s Memorandum and
Articles of Association, Certificate of Incorporation and verification of the Directors and shareholders.