An investor password is a read-only password which you can create if you wish to give other parties viewing access to your account. An individual who has logged in with an investor password cannot place trades or modify your account and platform in any way.
You can create an Investor Password by following these steps:
– From the “Menu” bar on your MT4 platform, select Tools > Options.
– Select the “Server” tab and click on “Change”.
– Input your master password in the “Current Password” text field.
– Select the “Change read-only password” checkbox.
– Type in the desired investor password in the “New Password” field.
– Re-type the investor password in the “Confirm” field and click OK.