The following documents are required to open a Joint Account:
- Joint Account Application form
- Client Agreement
- Verification of both Joint Account holders, including:
1- One valid unexpired form of ID. This can be one of the following:
- National ID card (front and back side copies)
- Driving licence (front and back side copies)
Please provide colour copies that clearly show all of the following: your photo, name, nationality, date and place of birth, signature, issue and/or expiry date and serial number.
2- One recent* document verifying your current address:
- Utility bill (electricity/gas/water or landline phone bill);
- Bank statement;
- Residence Certificate, issued by the government or local authority.
* Issued within the past 3 months
Please note that further documents may be required depending on the type of the trading account you are applying for.