The following basic documents are required for opening an Individual Account:
One valid unexpired form of ID. This can be one of the following:
- National ID card (front and back side copies);
- Driving licence (front and back side copies)
Please provide colour copies that clearly show all of the following: your photo, name, nationality, date and place of birth, signature, issue and/or expiry date and serial number.
One recent* document verifying your current address:
- Utility bill (electricity/gas/water or landline phone bill); or
- Bank statement; or
- Residence Certificate, issued by the government or local authority.
* Issued within the past 3 months
Please note that further documents may be required depending on the type of trading account you are applying for.
- Documents required to open a Corporate Account
- Documents required to open a Joint Account